This community exists so that you can share the postcards that have been sent to you. This is not a postcard swap community, but if you wish to swap, you are definitely welcome to!
This is an open community, and self moderated. As such, there are some guidlines to follow to keep this community nice, fun, and friendly. Guidelines 1. Be nice to each other! If you don’t like the postcard that is shown, keep it to yourself.
2. Photos/scans of postcards should be reasonably sized. Most postcards are between 3.5 inches and 4.25 inches in height and 5 and 6 inches in width. Your image should not exceed this size – approximately 600 pixels on the longest side.
3. If you want to share the back of the postcard, especially the stamp and postmark, I recommend that you use a photo editing program to blur out any personal comments and addresses. This is up to your discretion.
4. If you think that your postcard may have some adult content, please put it behind an lj-cut with a label letting readers know what to expect.
5. Please title your post with your username and the number of your post. Ex. Pegasus_ (0001)
6. Please tag the location that each postcard is from in the post. Let’s see where people have been!
That’s all there is to it! If you have any questions, any at all, please do not be afraid to ask!